Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Matters of the Heart: Children

Matters of the Heart.  I love that phrase.  But so hard to actually uncover, address and redirect heart issues.  Is it pride?  Is it a wrong friendship?  Lying? Jealousy? Impatience?

Finding a verse "on the spot" is hard to do and I often miss the moment of impact... until the Child Training Bible came into my life.  A friend gave me Children's Training Bible (CTB) a while ago.  My daughter has recently started reading on her own and has started using it.


Notice the tabs?  You start with the image below and highlight the Scriptures accordingly.


So whatever heart issue is involved, you can point your child to see what the Word says about it.  My"go to your room and think about what you did" statement has changed to "go to your room think about what you did and see what the Bible says about it."  Isn't that awesome?


This is SUCH a great resource to have!  It's a labor of love to get all the verses highlighted and tabbed but oh so wonderful when you see it put to use!


Want to buy one?  Click here 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment