Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Bathroom Baskets

For today's post on Kid's Bathroom: Cluttered to Clean, I am going back to My Organizational Plan.  See the corner... do you see it?  The one overflowing with toilet paper?  Why in the world do we need to have that much toilet paper out?  Answer: WE DON'T!


I decided to reclaim this corner and use it to display the new Bow Holder and wire hanging baskets.  It will take up less space and look more appealing.

When I was shopping at Gardenridge and found the frame I used for the Bow Holder, I also stumbled upon these gray wire baskets - only $7.99 each!  I purchased a few because I wasn't sure how many I would want to use/need.


I removed the burlap cover because I like the look of the simple wire basket.  Then I found my trusty Command Hooks - have I mentioned before that I love these?  Oh wait, I have.... ok great!

I held up the baskets and marked with a pencil where the hooks would go.  Then I waited patiently for an hour before I hung the baskets.  This was the hardest part!



Once I measured out the space, I really only wanted 2 baskets.  One for guest items and one for toilet paper.  








I also moved the location of the kid's towels. I like that they can hang up their own towels and that it's more out-of-the-way.  Once again, Command Hooks (clear this time) to the rescue.

I really heart how this space turned out.  Very functional and stylish.

For tomorrow's post, I will be showing how I am tackling this drawer disaster.  You won't want to miss it!




 
 You may also be interested in:

Bathroom Drawers
Bathroom Drawers
Personalized Bins
Personalized Bins
Tackle Box to Treasure
Tackle Box to Treasure

No comments:

Post a Comment