Friday, October 31, 2014

Master Closet - Big Reveal

Finally, the reveal of my Master Closet.  This has been in the works for a L O N G time.


Here are some better angles of what was REALLY going on.


Okay, deep breaths.  To summarize this picture, I will use the following words: stacking, cramming, stuffing, hanging, messy, and in short overwhelmingly unorganized.


This half of the closet is a smidge better but BARELY.

Big Takeaway:  Transform a portion of my hang-up storage and replace with drawer storage.

Next week I'm going to run through each of the smaller projects that went into this closet overhaul.  But for now you can enjoy my sense of accomplishment by viewing the after pictures:)


Happy Friday, right?  Everything has a new, stylish, organized place:)  Details revealed next week!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment