Monday, October 13, 2014

31 Days of Praying for my Child

Long time no see, right?

Why the long break?  Well, it's quite a long story, but here is the condensed version.  I was putting too much of my time and energy into the blog.  I was choosing to work on organizing projects instead of taking care of my responsibilities as a wife and mother.  So I stepped back, reevaluated and adjusted my priorities accordingly.  I have continued to work on small projects but I allowed myself grace to just let things be instead of constantly working to make things better (more colorful) and more organized.

We are in a good school routine now and I am enjoying have a bit more time to myself so I have slowly picked up a few projects.  The first one was to put together a "31 Days of Praying for my Child" calendar.  We, as Christian parents, are called to be on our knees for our children.  I want to be purposeful in my prayers so I put together this calendar.  I have it printed in color, laminated and hung above my kitchen sink.



Will you join me in praying for our children?  I'd love for you to use this FREE PRINTABLE to help guide your prayers.  Click on the link or the picture to go to the download screen.



Download This


 

No comments:

Post a Comment