Sunday, February 23, 2014

Bathroom Drawers

So, my bathroom drawers are kind of a disaster zone.  It's true.  I just fish around in there until I find what I need and EACH time I think, "why do I live like this?" 

Please bear with me as I show you the before pictures


True story.  Pretty awful, right?  I mean, they are just crying out to be organized.  So I hopped to it and got a plan.  It must be functional and cute.  So, I looked around for what I had on hand.  A few nice Nordstroms gift boxes and colorful contact paper.  A match made in heaven!

I put contact paper down in the large shallow drawer and added different storage compartments in each area.  Nothing fancy, just functional.

Before, meet after.







Heart = happy.  It felt so good to find a place for everything and to throw out all the extra JUNK that I have somehow accumulated.  Just what I need, in its place, where it should be.  THE END. 

Although I must add an addendum, my son likes to go through the large drawers so they are a bit of a mess at the moment.  I decided to sacrifice the drawers so that I can get ready in the morning.  That's one sacrifice I am willing to take momentarily.  Keyword momentarily. 

What areas are like this for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment