Friday, February 28, 2014

Printables for download and Fun Friday Update

I have added the Meal Plan/Grocery Shop and Family Chore List as printables on the blog.   Feel free to download and use them in your home.  They are for personal use only.  If you do post online, please reference this blog.  Thanks and enjoy!


Fun Friday Update:  Here is a short update from my sister on the Family Cleaning Plan we created together (see original post here).

I wanted to give you a little update about the chore list you made for me to keep my house a little cleaner and tidier. The past few days we have had some floors sanded, stained, and sealed. Sounds great except it left dust and disaster everywhere! As I walked in the door this morning, I felt myself starting to get overwhelmed. In the past, I would feel frustrated and clean haphazardly. Today, I pulled out my list and just worked away on the "daily" chores. I only had about 20 minutes to clean and it gave me a great way to organize through and do a mini-clean on my house. I am routine type of person and this list will really help me keep track of my cleaning.
Thanks Whitney!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment