Monday, February 24, 2014

Cleaning Plan

I have an identical twin.  I just need to get that out there.  I know I will mention her in future posts and people will think, WAIT A MINUTE, this girl has a twin?!?

 Lauren is my always best friend, confidante, and in general she is my "I-heart-this-person-and-can't-get-enough-of-her" person.  Lauren just bought an older home and renovated it.  She is struggling to figuring out a cleaning plan for her home.  After doing a bit of research and organizing our thoughts, we came up with this chore sheet.  I heart it.  She hearts it.  I think her home will heart it.  Ta-da.


I think this will set up Lauren to be successful.  Putting it all out there and organizing it made the cleaning of her home much more do-able.  Score for everyone!  Plus the fun, bold colors make it oh-la-la!  She is going to laminate this sheet plus the Meal Planning and put them on the inside of her pantry door. 


No comments:

Post a Comment