Sunday, February 23, 2014

Meal Plan Organizing

I heart organizing. I guess that is apparent, but I wanted to re-emphasize this point. I was recently looking for a way to keep my meal planning and grocery list more organized.  After pouring over Pinterest + lots of blogs, I decided on a laminated page that I can write on and then clean and re-use.  I went through a few designs before I created this.  Ta-da.


Mission accomplished!  I printed and laminated this and then hung it on my pantry door.  I use it when I am meal planning and then I snap a picture with my phone to use in the grocery store.

My learning curve suggestions:
  • Print on cardstock
  • Use Vis-a-vis wet-erase markers (instead of dry erase).  The dry erase stains the laminated page.
I am very happy with this little chart.  It makes meal planning and grocery list/shopping a little brighter:)  Well, until my 1.5 year old son decides to hold my phone at the grocery store and somehow manages to crop the picture... no bueno.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Whitney! Amy "used to Kortman" here. I like this! Is there a way I can print out your created sheet? I simply could never make anything that cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy! Great to hear from you! I have had other requests for things to print out so I will be adding that to the blog tomorrow. I'll email out about it then.

      Delete
    2. Amy, I just added them to the blog. I would print on cardstock (so it will hold up better) and laminate (if you can). Use vis-a-vis wet erase markers so it won't stain the laminated page. Enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Whitney,
    Love your blog! So excited to see all of your organizing ideas! I love organizing too so you are a girl after my own heart. :) This is such a cute printable. I might have to use this myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth - do it! I absolutely love this printable and I use it EVERY WEEK! Print on cardstock and laminate. If you don't have a laminator, let me know and I can do it and bring it to BSF for you.

      Delete