Thursday, March 20, 2014

Bathroom Drawer

Are you ready for one of the most dramatic transformations in the Kid's bathroom: Cluttered to Clean Project?  

Remember this wonderful drawer? (insert sarcasm here)


Once I removed the bows and created the bow holder,

I was left with mostly toiletry items and hair items.  I debated a few different tactics and finally decided on buying an organizer for the drawer.  I was trying to make my own and it just wasn't strong enough to withhold lots of use.  I was thinking of using a utensil organizer, but I could not find one wide enough or cheap enough:) 

So, I headed to my local Michael's and stumbled upon the PERFECT organizer.  It was intended to be used to organize crafts, but it was wide enough to take up the drawer and had customizable inserts.  Plus it was only $5.49! 





I cleaned out the drawer and lined it with adhesive contact paper.  



I added in the clear organizer and voila!  Instantly organized.  






 I cut one command hanging strip in half and put it on the bottom of the drawer organizer to keep it place. 





I just love this drawer.  So bright and oh so organized!  Easy to know what we have and where things are supposed to go.  My daughter loves having new organized spaces and likes to put her own twist on things so I'm sure this drawer will be changed around often:)  #likehermomma 

That's it for today.  I just love how much the kid's bathroom has changed over this week.  I am feeling super empowered to conquer my master closet situation!

What project are you working on?  Need some ideas/assistance?   Comment below and I will offer any suggestions I can think of.



   
You may also be interested in:

Tackle Box to Treasure
Tackle Box to Treasure
Errand List
Errand List for Car
Dresser Drawers
Dresser Drawers

1 comment: