Friday, March 14, 2014

Errand List for the car

I have a bad habit of losing track of my errands.  I might have an extra 10-15 minutes in the car and think, "do I have any errands in this part of town?"  Nope, so I run to Sonic.  Then I get home and remember YES I did need to run an errand RIGHT WHERE I WAS.  Argh.

I tried to use post-its to keep track of things, but they didn't seem to help much.  So I end up with lots of things to exchange/return in the back of my car and I typically don't realize/remember until we are going on a trip and inevitably my trunk is full of other things.  #nobueno

Why not address this issue with an adorable printable?  Isn't that just what you were thinking?

I made this to laminate and velcro on my car's console area.

Errands Printable
After I printed on cardstock and laminated, I added a velcro pad to the back.  I have a package of "General Purpose Fasteners" by Scotch that I used.






I love the pop of color and how functional it is.  Not too big and overwhelming. 


Added my errands on and now I'm ready to Rock-n-Roll! #dopeoplestillsaythat?


Easy and colorful solution to help keep my errands organized and under control!

Would this help to keep you organized in the car? If so, feel free to download and use for yourself.  Happy Friday.  See you guys on Monday!


 

 You may also be interested in:

Tackle Box to Treasure
Tackle box to Treasure
Master Dresser Drawers
Master Dresser Drawers
Personalized Storage Bins
Personalized Storage Bins

No comments:

Post a Comment